F.H.H. does not discriminate based on the basis of race, age, religion or disability. The services do not cultural preference. As long a home needs home health assistance, we would love to reach out and be around to help.
Criteria for Home Health Services
Medicare/Medicaid Requirements for Home Services
- The patients must be homebound, with an inability to leave home and/or leaving home requires assistance.
- Patients with new or changed medications and decreased function/mobility status
- Skilled care must be medically necessary/determined by the Physician
- Patients with recent hospitalizations
- Patients with new or exacerbated diagnosis
The following services are provided by F.H.H. under the direct order and supervision of the patient's primary care physician.
Method of Payment
- Private pay accepted
Services Obtained through Referrals
- Health care clinics
- Family members
If you have questions about our services, please send us a message. We would be delighted to hear from your end. You can also make requests or give your feedback. With us, your views are always considered.