Personal Assistance Services
F.H.H. Recognize the need for and significance of trust in personal home care services. That is why we conduct extensive criminal background checks on our employees, and also provides individualized client's orientation training to provide you with the best services.
The primary function of the personal assistance services is to provide assistance with personal care and limited household functions. Such assistance may include:
- Helping the patient bathe and dress
- Assisting the patient in and out of bed
- Assisting with mouth and hair care
- Helping with exercise
- Changing the patient's linens
- Assisting with training in self-care techniques
- Preparing a light lunch or breakfast
- Laundering or drying essential items as time permits
- Light cleaning and straightening of the patient care area
- Accompany clients to doctors' offices and on other trips outside the home.
- Care for children who are disabled or who have sick or disabled parents.
- Perform a variety of duties as requested by client , such as obtaining household supplies and running errands.
- Plan, purchase , prepare, and serve meas to patients according to prescribed diet.
For more information, please give us a call at - (832) 275-8299.